I can tell you right now, I will not be posting this week. Last weekend was filled with caching, this weekend is filled with studying for my last final exam as an undergrad. It is with a little sadness and a lot of exctiement that I will finally complete my Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. I must resist temptation and buckle down this one last time (until I start grad school, TBD).
Here are the many exciting things I have planned:
- Adding "pages" to this blog. Blogger now allows me to create a bunch of pages that will always appear under the title (i.e. About me, About geocaching, etc). You know, like a real website.
- Other tinkering of this page. Might go off-profile a bit. No dancing hampsters, I promise.
- A catch-up article to cover the best caches I haven't had time to write about.
- Handi-caching (my experiences plus a little research about what others are doing).
- Geocacher fashion and hair (I've been toying with this for a while, I think it could be fun).
- Software (there are so many neat things out there to manage our data).
- Profile of a geocacher (this may involve me conducting my own research, muwahaha).
- Puzzle/mystery caches (code breaking, puzzle-solving, etc).
Now that I won't have to focus on studying 20+ hours/week, I can actually do these things. I'm pretty stoked. The past 18 months have been a whirlwind and I'm going to try really REALLY hard to start posting once a week again.