Saturday, April 23, 2011

Patience is a Virtue

I can tell you right now, I will not be posting this week.  Last weekend was filled with caching, this weekend is filled with studying for my last final exam as an undergrad.  It is with a little sadness and a lot of exctiement that I will finally complete my Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology.  I must resist temptation and buckle down this one last time (until I start grad school, TBD). 

Here are the many exciting things I have planned:
  • Adding "pages" to this blog.  Blogger now allows me to create a bunch of pages that will always appear under the title (i.e. About me, About geocaching, etc).  You know, like a real website.
  • Other tinkering of this page.  Might go off-profile a bit. No dancing hampsters, I promise.
  • A catch-up article to cover the best caches I haven't had time to write about.
  • Handi-caching (my experiences plus a little research about what others are doing).
  • Geocacher fashion and hair (I've been toying with this for a while, I think it could be fun).
  • Software (there are so many neat things out there to manage our data).
  • Profile of a geocacher (this may involve me conducting my own research, muwahaha).
  • Puzzle/mystery caches (code breaking, puzzle-solving, etc).
Now that I won't have to focus on studying 20+ hours/week, I can actually do these things.  I'm pretty stoked.  The past 18 months have been a whirlwind and I'm going to try really REALLY hard to start posting once a week again.

No comments:

Post a Comment